Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Stein Site: A Reference

In today's post I want to share with you one of my favorite sources of info for Steins. This sites bills itself as the "The Ultimate Budweiser Stein Reference Site." And I think that is not too far off the mark. Time and time again I find myself going back to this site to get information about collectible steins.

The Stein Site

The site allows visitors and researchers to;

View Anheuser-Busch beer steins by CS#.
View Anheuser-Busch beer steins by Series.
View other Anheuser-Busch beer steins.
View other (non Anheuser-Busch) Ceramarte beer steins.

The creator of the site states that;

I have tried to catalog all the steins in the collector's series from various sources, including, but not limited to, Anheuser-Busch, Inc. Stein Collection (First Edition) book published by Anheuser-Busch in 1990, The Official Collector's Guide to Anheuser-Busch Steins book published by Anheuser-Busch in 1993, various internet Web sites, dealers and fellow collectors.

file under;
, , ,

No comments: